Monday, January 10, 2005

One month on...

Due to technical reasons i've been kinda neglecting my blog. I apologise to the server that this little internet backwater runs on and anyone silly enough to read this ranting. Had to catch up with my webcomics which provided literally minutes of childish glee. Although i have to admit, MT is getting pretty good and i think they'll be shipping internationally soon. I'll be wearing an Evil L33t t-shirt in no time. In fact there's a lot of t-shirts on the internet i wouldnt mind acquiring, there are some on TG that catch my eye as well. And then theres the problem of money...

My paycheck will be going up soon but that doesnt change the fact i need to save. So, i have a plan in place. Of the money i already have, i'm trying to keep £50 in my account for the next time i get paid. Not easy considering it hasnt been 5 days since i was paid and only have £80 left. If i can survive that long then that £50 is staying in my account, and for my next payslip i'm gonna aim to keep £75 of that back. So by the time i get paid in March i should have at least £125 still in my account. And so the £25 increments go on till i get to £150 a month. April gives me £225 in total, May gives me £350, June gives me £500 and by
August i should have £800. Overtime willing i'll have my grand in September and my PC components by November. Time wise its ambitious i suppose but it should be worth it in the end. That and it gives me enough leftover cash to buy plenty of manga. ^-^;;

Enough ranting for today, not quite made up for a missing months words but its a start. Oh yeah, i'm going to see New Found Glory in February as well. So thats a good chunk of my income splashed on merch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home